Pre Owned Willerby Lyndhurst - 2015
- UPVC Double glazing
- Enviro green exterior cladding
- Insulated for all season enjoyment
- Step in door and ready to go
- Piped gas, no need to change gas bottles
- New gas certification
- Sited to services and Includes steps, slabs, chippings and storage box (option to have BT telephone line with Broadband and Wifi)
- Platform steps in front of your Holiday Home
- Skirting to make aesthetically enriched
- 38 x12.6 ft
- 2 bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Outlook French doors
- Modern gas fire
- Integrated fridge/freezer & microwave
- Slim line dishwasher
- licence agreement – 02/01/2031
Why choose the Willerby Lyndhurst 2015?
With its beautiful blend of traditional features and contemporary design, the 2015 Lyndhurst exudes a quintessential country charm.
The stunning country-style kitchen is truly the heart of this home, with the striking inglenook cooker acting as a real focal point. The classic pairing of creams and greens together with butcher’s block worktops gives this large, open-plan kitchen dining area a warm and welcoming feel. The banquette dining area is both comfortable and practical, with under-seat storage baskets adding to the country charm.
The living room is wonderfully inviting, with comfortable seating and co-ordinated scatter cushions, rich curtain fabrics, and feature fireplace. Storage space is truly optimised with a large country-style dresser and TV unit, under-seat compartments and fold-out occasional bed.
The well-equipped family shower room is light and spacious, featuring a large shower enclosure with inlaid ceramic tile detailing, mirrored cabinet and dual flush toilet.
The Lyndhurst’s warm and welcoming style continues into the bedrooms, where plush headboards and co-ordinated curtains provide a relaxing, comfortable environment.
The main bedroom features an en-suite WC, bedside lamps and mirrored dressing area, giving this space a real feeling of luxury.
The Lyndhurst successfully puts a modern twist on traditional country charm.