Important information about Covid-19
Your Holiday is important to us, but it is your responsibility to read all information as it affects all customer safety on park.
The Toilet facilities are now open but we still urge you to use your own as much as possible.
Some restrictions to numbers in a facility at one time are in place.
Please use your discretion and maintain social distancing at all times.
Covid-19 information updated 01/03/22
Information for all customers staying at Poston Mill Park
Please do not travel if you have any Covid19 symptoms.
For the latest Government advice on the national lock down please visit the gov.uk website.
A helpful summary of pointers for our customers at Poston Mill:
- Travelling with Family and Friends, you are all welcome. However, we still ask that you let us know if you are booking with a group as we have criteria for group bookings.
- Fresh air and freedom, it’s still recommended that you socialise outside or in well ventilated rooms but now you do have the freedom to socialise, we ask that you don’t stay outside on your pitch after 10pm, or if you do, please keep your noise to a minimum, remember voices carry.
- If you or any member of your group have any covid 19 symptoms or have a positive test for Covid-19 you should not travel to Poston Mill and inform us immediately.
- If you receive a message from test and trace to isolate- isolation must be within your own property, you must leave the park as soon as you can in order to isolate at your permanent home.
- Face masks are no longer compulsory in public places, but we do ask you to wear a mask in and around our staff if you are inside a building. Guidance advise is that wearing a mask will reduce your risk and the risk to others, where you come into contact with people you don’t normally meet in enclosed spaces. Please be sensitive to others needs.
A helpful summary of what’s NOT changing for step 4:
- All additional cleaning measures remain, and we will ensure all indoor areas are well ventilated.
- All facilities will be open. The safest way forward for everyone is to continue to use your own facilities whenever possible.
- We are still protecting our team and asking you to make payments prior to arrival and to communicate by telephone or email even when staying on park where feasible.
- Restricted access to reception and the shop will remain in place. One family in one family out will remain in operation for your safety and the team.
- Every customer or visitor will have the opportunity to scan the NHS QR code at reception on arrival. This is now voluntary, but in order to help test and trace we will have the facility available.
- Reception opening times 10am – 3pm
- Check in for tourers 12 noon – check out 11am
- Check in for Hire properties 3pm -check out 9.30am
Thank you for reading this information,
we want you to continue to enjoy your break and
we will endeavor to keep you safe!