At Poston Mill Park we pride ourselves in making all the family welcome. A holiday accompanied by your dog is a special time for the family, a wonderful experience for you and for them. We can provide a relaxing environment away from the stress of everyday life in a new area to explore and appreciate. A chance to recharge your batteries is important for all of us and your dog is part of that experience.
The dog field has now been opened up again for dogs to run free providing they do not run up to people and other dogs. If your dog has a tendency to be over friendly please keep them close to you as there is a chance that they can carry covid19 (this is dependent on which scientist you speak to) and unwanted contact with other dogs and people may not be acceptable.
- A 10-acre field where well-behaved dogs can run free
- Trails around The Park
- Footpaths starting at The Park
- Doggie buckets for easy poo picking
- Dog wash and Fur dryer, all undercover
- Water bowls
- Dog hooks
General Pet Rules
- You may walk your dog anywhere on a lead around The Park.
- The dog field is where well-behaved dogs get to run free.
- All footpaths require a dog to be kept on a lead.
- Please be cattle and sheep aware.
- Do not leave your dog in your vehicle unattended in hot weather
- Please ensure your dog does not wander alone.
Here are some links to dog friendly websites giving you ideas of where to visit during your stay at Poston Mill.